1. Designed for rugged forest applications with heavy-duty steel tubing frame construction.
2. Full length D5 undercarriage with two-speed final drives. Eight psi ground pressure with standard 1/2 meter track. Wider tracks also available.
3. Can is equipped with heater and AC climate control. All windows made from Lexan.
4. Sun Strand hydrostatic track drives.
5. Rear—mounted radiator with removable screens for simple cleanout.
6. Oversized, category 3, three-point-hitch with independent float.
7. Six halogen lights-four front, two rear.
8. Efficient direct drive mechanical PTO with fluid coupling for easy starts and shock absorption.
Fuel Tank: 125 gallon
Crankcase and Filter: 9 gallon
Hydraulic Tank: 40 gallon
The cab is made from sturdy 4 x 4 steel tubing and is fully insulated for operator comfort. The operator interface / display panel is located just above the front windshield for easy viewing at all times. It includes a myriad of useful items including: battery voltage, oil pressure, water temperature, and fuel pressure gauges; climate control knobs; tachometer; EMS unit; and PTO on / off, lights, and mower / stump operation switches.
The ten-way adjustable seat provides all day comfort for the operator. Floor to ceiling windows provide good visibility of the tracks and the task at hand, for optimum operator control. The tractor also features all digital proportional joystick controls. Each function can be tuned to operator preference, including ramp up / down time, and maximum and minimum speed.
Make and Model: CATERPILLAR C12
No. of Cylinders: 6
Displacement: 12.0 LITERS (732 CU.IN.)
Bore and Stroke: 5.10" x 5.90"
Compression Ratio: 16.0:1
Oil System Capacity: 34 LITERS (9.0 US GALLONS)
Maximum Hp: 425 HP @ 1800 RPM
Maximum Torque: 1350 LBFT @ 1400 RPM
Fuel Economy: 0.334 LB/HP-HR @ 1800 RPM